Hercules Site Services Ltd strives for high standards in all its operations. This policy document is a written commitment to continual improvement in quality.
Hercules commitment is to ensure that the services, products and installations it provides, in the provision and delivery of site services and civil engineering projects for the construction industry, satisfy their specified requirements, are delivered on time, and are defect-free. Hercules also ensures that these services are in compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, including in respect of Health, Safety, Environmental and Ethical matters. Particular emphasis is placed on the experience, expertise and capability of our staff, on the provision of services in a professional manner, and on ensuring the reliability, economy and suitability of the services, products and installations provided.
In particular Hercules shall:
- Implement and maintain our company standards to ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Constantly monitor, review and develop our Business Management System and company procedures in order to achieve continual improvement, suitability and effectiveness
- Set business objectives, as laid out in our Business Management System, and monitor the progress and achievement of these objectives
- Discuss quality issues regularly at the highest levels of the company
- Consult with employees on all aspects of their working environment
- Ensure that this policy and our commitments are communicated to staff throughout our business and available upon request for interested parties
- Aim to exceed client / customer requirements
- Support a consistent approach in controlled conditions
- Ensure that the necessary information, work environment, training and resources are provided in order to improve customer experience and performance, and for the requirements of this policy to be implemented
Staff, suppliers, subcontractors and clients will be encouraged and monitored to adopt best practice, which will lead them to continually improve their and our performance.
Employees, visitors and contractors are to fully support this policy through their active participation and co-operation.
The Managing Director shall review this policy annually or following significant changes.